Is PATERNAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PATERNAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - belonging to or inherited from one's father
- adj - characteristic of a father
- adj - relating to or characteristic of or befitting a parent
- adj - related on the father's side
- Relating to or characteristic of a father or fatherhood; fatherly.
- Received or inherited from a father: a paternal trait.
- Related through one’s father: my paternal aunt.
- adj - pertaining to a father
There are 8 letters in PATERNAL: A A E L N P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PATERNAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PATERNAL, to go: PATERNAL?
Rearrange the letters in PATERNAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PATERNAL
7 letters out of PATERNAL
6 letters out of PATERNAL
5 letters out of PATERNAL
4 letters out of PATERNAL
3 letters out of PATERNAL
2 letters out of PATERNAL
Contextual use of PATERNAL
What's nearby PATERNAL
Lookup in Wiki for PATERNAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PATERNAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PATERNAL"