Is LEPTON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEPTON in various dictionaries:
- noun - 100 lepta equal 1 drachma in Greece
- noun - an elementary particle that participates in weak interactions
- Any of a family of elementary particles that participate in the weak interaction, including the electron, the muon, and their associated neutrinos.
- adj - a subatomic particle [n -S] : LEPTONIC
- noun - a monetary unit of Greece
There are 6 letters in LEPTON: E L N O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEPTON
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEPTON, to go: LEPTON?
Rearrange the letters in LEPTON and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of LEPTON
5 letters out of LEPTON
4 letters out of LEPTON
3 letters out of LEPTON
2 letters out of LEPTON
Contextual use of LEPTON
What's nearby LEPTON
Lookup in Wiki for LEPTON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEPTON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEPTON"