Is AREOLA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AREOLA in various dictionaries:
- noun - small space in a tissue or body part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing
- noun - small circular area such as that around the human nipple or an inflamed area around a pimple or insect bite
- A small space or interstice in a tissue or part, such as the area bounded by small veins in a leaf or the wing of an insect.
- A small, specialized, cushionlike area on a cactus from which hairs, glochids, spines, branches, or flowers may arise.
- A small ring of color around a center portion, as about the nipple of the breast or the part of the iris surrounding the pupil of the eye.
- adj - a small space in a network of leaf veins [n -LAE or -LAS] : AREOLAR, AREOLATE
There are 6 letters in AREOLA: A A E L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AREOLA
To search all scrabble anagrams of AREOLA, to go: AREOLA?
Rearrange the letters in AREOLA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AREOLA
What's nearby AREOLA
Lookup in Wiki for AREOLA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AREOLA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AREOLA"