Scrabble word: PROSECUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROSECUTE exist?
Definitions of PROSECUTE in dictionaries:
- verb - conduct a prosecution in a court of law
- verb - bring a criminal action against (in a trial)
- verb - carry out or participate in an activity
- To initiate civil or criminal court action against.
- To seek to obtain or enforce by legal action.
- To pursue (an undertaking, for example) until completion; follow to the very end.
- To chase or pursue (a vessel): “He held a dispatch saying that [they] had prosecuted and probably killed an Echo-class missile submarine” (Tom Clancy).
- To carry on, engage in, or practice.
- To initiate and conduct legal proceedings.
- To act as prosecutor.
There are 9 letters in PROSECUTE: C E E O P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROSECUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROSECUTE plus a wildcard: PROSECUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROSECUTE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROSECUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.