Scrabble word: RESTITUTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESTITUTION exist?
Definitions of RESTITUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury
- noun - the act of restoring something to its original state
- noun - getting something back again
- The act of restoring to the rightful owner something that has been taken away, lost, or surrendered.
- The act of making good or compensating for loss, damage, or injury; indemnification.
- A return to or restoration of a previous state or position.
There are 11 letters in RESTITUTION: E I I N O R S T T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESTITUTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESTITUTION plus a wildcard: RESTITUTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESTITUTION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESTITUTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.