Scrabble word: INSTITUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSTITUTE exist?
Definitions of INSTITUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - an association organized to promote art or science or education
- verb - set up or lay the groundwork for
- verb - advance or set forth in court
- To establish, organize, and set in operation.
- To initiate; begin.
- To establish or invest in an office or a position.
- Something instituted, especially an authoritative rule or precedent.
- I, Inst.
- An educational institution, especially one for the instruction of technical subjects.
- The building or buildings housing such an institution.
- A usually short, intensive workshop or seminar on a specific subject.
There are 9 letters in INSTITUTE: E I I N S T T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSTITUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSTITUTE plus a wildcard: INSTITUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSTITUTE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSTITUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.