Scrabble word: INSTITUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSTITUTE exist?
Definitions of INSTITUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - an association organized to promote art or science or education
- verb - set up or lay the groundwork for
- verb - advance or set forth in court
- To establish, organize, and set in operation.
- To initiate; begin.
- To establish or invest in an office or a position.
- Something instituted, especially an authoritative rule or precedent.
- I, Inst.
- An educational institution, especially one for the instruction of technical subjects.
- The building or buildings housing such an institution.
- A usually short, intensive workshop or seminar on a specific subject.