Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENTRUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTRUST exist?
Definitions of ENTRUST in dictionaries:
- verb - confer a trust upon
- verb - put into the care or protection of someone
- To give over (something) to another for care, protection, or performance: “He still has the aura of the priest to whom you would entrust your darkest secrets” (James Carroll).
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_C.
- v - to give over for safekeeping
There are 7 letters in ENTRUST: E N R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTRUST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENTRUST plus a wildcard: ENTRUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENTRUST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENTRUST
- entrust withdraws from CAB Forum SSL Blog - entrust Insights
- Posted by Hugh Bromma CEO of The entrust Group on February 2 2011 ...
- If you make a mistake in a watercolor painting you either need to ...
- entrust Agreement - G2 VENTURES INC - 4-14-2011
- ... organisation entrust PR Agency Harvey and Hugo Public Relations
- entrust Day 20 Drama Addict
- Lipe Island
- ... You Ready to Invest in Real Estate in Your IRA The entrust Group
- entrust labels
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.