Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNTRUEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNTRUEST exist?
Definitions of UNTRUEST in dictionaries:
- adj - not according with the facts
- adj - not true to an obligation or trust
- adj - not accurately fitted
- adj - (used especially of persons) not dependable in devotion or affection
- adj - consistent with fact or reality
- verb - to bring to conformity with a standard or requirement
There are 8 letters in UNTRUEST: E N R S T T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNTRUEST plus a wildcard: UNTRUEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNTRUEST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNTRUEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.