Scrabble word: ASPERITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASPERITY exist?
Definitions of ASPERITY in dictionaries:
- noun - something hard to endure
- noun - harshness of manner
- Roughness or harshness, as of surface, sound, or climate: the asperity of northern winters.
- Severity; rigor.
- Harshness of manner; ill temper or irritability.
- noun - sharpness or bitterness of speech or temper
There are 8 letters in ASPERITY: A E I P R S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASPERITY plus a wildcard: ASPERITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASPERITY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASPERITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.