Is TRANSPARENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRANSPARENT in various dictionaries:
- adj - transmitting light
- adj - so thin as to transmit light
- adj - free of deceit
- adj - easily understood or seen through (because of a lack of subtlety)
- Capable of transmitting light so that objects or images can be seen as if there were no intervening material.
- Permeable to electromagnetic radiation of specified frequencies, as to visible light or radio waves.
- So fine in texture that it can be seen through; sheer.
- Easily seen through or detected; obvious: transparent lies.
- Free from guile; candid or open: transparent sincerity.
- Shining through; luminous.
There are 11 letters in TRANSPARENT: A A E N N P R R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSPARENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRANSPARENT, to go: TRANSPARENT?
Rearrange the letters in TRANSPARENT and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of TRANSPARENT
9 letters out of TRANSPARENT
8 letters out of TRANSPARENT
7 letters out of TRANSPARENT
6 letters out of TRANSPARENT
5 letters out of TRANSPARENT
4 letters out of TRANSPARENT
3 letters out of TRANSPARENT
2 letters out of TRANSPARENT
Contextual use of TRANSPARENT
What's nearby TRANSPARENT
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSPARENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRANSPARENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRANSPARENT"