Scrabble word: TRANSPARENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSPARENT exist?
Definitions of TRANSPARENT in dictionaries:
- adj - transmitting light
- adj - so thin as to transmit light
- adj - free of deceit
- adj - easily understood or seen through (because of a lack of subtlety)
- Capable of transmitting light so that objects or images can be seen as if there were no intervening material.
- Permeable to electromagnetic radiation of specified frequencies, as to visible light or radio waves.
- So fine in texture that it can be seen through; sheer.
- Easily seen through or detected; obvious: transparent lies.
- Free from guile; candid or open: transparent sincerity.
- Shining through; luminous.
There are 11 letters in TRANSPARENT: A A E N N P R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSPARENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSPARENT plus a wildcard: TRANSPARENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSPARENT
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSPARENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.