Scrabble word: OBLITERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBLITERATE exist?
Definitions of OBLITERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
- verb - make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- verb - remove completely from recognition or memory
- verb - do away with completely, without leaving a trace
- adj - reduced to nothingness
- To do away with completely so as to leave no trace.
- To wipe out, rub off, or erase (writing or other markings).
- To remove completely (a body organ or part), as by surgery, disease, or radiation.
There are 10 letters in OBLITERATE: A B E E I L O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBLITERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBLITERATE plus a wildcard: OBLITERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBLITERATE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBLITERATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.