Scrabble word: BLOTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOTTER exist?
Definitions of BLOTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - absorbent paper used to dry ink
- noun - the daily written record of events (as arrests) in a police station
- A piece or pad of blotting paper.
- A book containing daily records of occurrences or transactions: a police blotter.
- noun - a piece of ink-absorbing paper
There are 7 letters in BLOTTER: B E L O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOTTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOTTER plus a wildcard: BLOTTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOTTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLOTTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.