Scrabble word: BOTTLE
Is BOTTLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BOTTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a glass or plastic vessel used for storing drinks or other liquids
- noun - the quantity contained in a bottle
- noun - a vessel fitted with a flexible teat and filled with milk or formula
- verb - store (liquids or gases) in bottles
- verb - put into bottles
- A receptacle having a narrow neck, usually no handles, and a mouth that can be plugged, corked, or capped.
- The quantity that a bottle holds.
- A receptacle filled with milk or formula that is fed, as to babies, in place of breast milk.
- Intoxicating liquor: Don’t take to the bottle.
- Often used to modify another noun: bottle soda; a bottle recycling program.
- To place in a bottle.
- To hold in; restrain: bottled up my emotions.
- verb - to put into a bottle (a rigid container)
There are 6 letters in BOTTLE: B E L O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOTTLE
Click to search all anagrams of BOTTLE plus a wildcard: BOTTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOTTLE
Images for BOTTLE
Lookup in Wiki for BOTTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.