Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOTTLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOTTLES exist?
Definitions of BOTTLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a glass or plastic vessel used for storing drinks or other liquids
- noun - the quantity contained in a bottle
- noun - a vessel fitted with a flexible teat and filled with milk or formula
- verb - store (liquids or gases) in bottles
- verb - put into bottles
- v - to put into a bottle (a rigid container)
There are 7 letters in BOTTLES: B E L O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOTTLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOTTLES plus a wildcard: BOTTLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOTTLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOTTLES
- June 7 2010 242 am Bordeaux Wine bottles
- Group of 18th and 19th century wine bottles click to enlarge.
- please feel free to call or email our office.
- Beer bottles dating from 1860 to 1930 click to enlarge.
- TERRYS TORPEDO BOTTLE WEB PAGE
- Vintage Glass bottles
- Different Uses For Small Glass bottles Glass Jars With Lids
- The Home Brewery - Beer bottles
- Klein bottle 1995-1996. - - Science Museum
- Desperate Craftwives Chalkboard Wine bottles
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.