Scrabble word: EVISCERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVISCERATE exist?
Definitions of EVISCERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - surgically remove a part of a structure or an organ
- verb - remove the contents of
- verb - remove the entrails of
- verb - take away a vital or essential part of
- adj - having been disembowelled
- To remove the entrails of; disembowel.
- To take away a vital or essential part of: a compromise that eviscerated the proposed bill.
- To remove the contents of (an organ).
- To protrude through a wound or surgical incision.
There are 10 letters in EVISCERATE: A C E E E I R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVISCERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVISCERATE plus a wildcard: EVISCERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVISCERATE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EVISCERATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.