Scrabble word: CREATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREATIVE exist?
Definitions of CREATIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - having the ability or power to create
- adj - promoting construction or creation
- Having the ability or power to create: Human beings are creative animals.
- Productive; creating.
- One who displays productive originality: the creatives in the advertising department.
- noun - one who has the ability to create
There are 8 letters in CREATIVE: A C E E I R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREATIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREATIVE plus a wildcard: CREATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREATIVE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CREATIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.