Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SERVICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERVICE exist?
Definitions of SERVICE in dictionaries:
- noun - work done by one person or group that benefits another
- noun - an act of help or assistance
- noun - the act of public worship following prescribed rules
- noun - a company or agency that performs a public service
- noun - employment in or work for another
- noun - a force that is a branch of the armed forces
- noun - Canadian writer (born in England) who wrote about life in the Yukon Territory (1874-1958)
- noun - a means of serving
- noun - tableware consisting of a complete set of articles (silver or dishware) for use at table
- noun - the act of mating by male animals
- noun - (law) the acts performed by an English feudal tenant for the benefit of his lord which formed the consideration for the property granted to him
- noun - (sports) a stroke that puts the ball in play
- noun - the act of delivering a writ or summons upon someone
- noun - periodic maintenance on a car or machine
- noun - the performance of duties by a waiter or servant
- verb - be used by
- verb - make fit for use
- verb - mate with
- Employment in duties or work for another, especially for a government.
- A government branch or department and its employees: the diplomatic service.
- The armed forces of a nation.
- A branch of the armed forces of a nation.
- Work or duties performed for a superior.
- The occupation or duties of a servant.
- Work done for others as an occupation or a business: provides full catering service.
- A department or branch of a hospital staff that provides specified patient care: the anesthesiology service; the chest service.
- Installation, maintenance, or repairs provided or guaranteed by a dealer or manufacturer.
- A facility providing the public with the use of something, such as water or transportation.
- Acts of devotion to God; witness.
- A religious rite.
- An act of assistance or benefit to another or others; a favor.
- The serving of food or the manner in which it is served.
- A set of dishes or utensils: a silver tea service.
- The act, manner, or right of serving in many court games; a serve.
- Copulation with a female.
- The serving of a writ or summons.
- The material, such as cord, used in binding or wrapping rope.
- To make fit for use; adjust, repair, or maintain: service a car.
- To provide services to.
- To make interest payments on (a debt).
- To copulate with.
- Of or relating to the armed forces of a country.
- Intended for use in supplying or serving: a service elevator; the service entrance.
- Offering repairs or maintenance: a service guarantee; a road service area.
- Aside from specialized senses in finance (service a debt) and animal breeding (service a mare), service is used principally in the sense “to repair or maintain”: service the electric dishwasher.
- v - to restore to good condition
There are 7 letters in SERVICE: C E E I R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERVICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERVICE plus a wildcard: SERVICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERVICE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERVICE
- ... ONLINE CUSTOMER service - Tips on how to improve customer service
- services Real Clear Resumes
- ACF Consulting Blog The Art of Customer service
- Community service and College Applications Commitment Achievement ...
- Hyde Park Computers - services
- Five Steps to First-Class Customer service Bay Integrated Marketing
- ... Better Better Customer service Climbing-ladder Business Solutions
- Funeral Memorial service 200
- The French service Issue mal compris - Branding and digital ...
- Customer service cia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.