Scrabble word: ASPIRATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASPIRATION exist?
Definitions of ASPIRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a will to succeed
- noun - a cherished desire
- noun - a manner of articulation involving an audible release of breath
- noun - the act of inhaling
- Expulsion of breath in speech.
- The pronunciation of a consonant with an aspirate.
- A speech sound produced with an aspirate.
- The act of breathing in; inhalation.
- The process of removing fluids or gases from the body with a suction device.
- A strong desire for high achievement.
- An object of such desire; an ambition.
There are 10 letters in ASPIRATION: A A I I N O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASPIRATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASPIRATION plus a wildcard: ASPIRATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASPIRATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASPIRATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.