Scrabble word: APPROXIMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPROXIMATE exist?
Definitions of APPROXIMATE in dictionaries:
- verb - be close or similar
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- adj - not quite exact or correct
- adj - very close in resemblance
- adj - located close together
- Almost exact or correct: the approximate time of the accident.
- Very similar; closely resembling: sketched an approximate likeness of the suspect.
- Close together but not united.
- To come close to; be nearly the same as: This meat substitute approximates the real thing.
- To bring near.
- To come near or close, as in degree, nature, or quality.
There are 11 letters in APPROXIMATE: A A E I M O P P R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPROXIMATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPROXIMATE plus a wildcard: APPROXIMATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPROXIMATE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPROXIMATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.