Scrabble word: MATRIX
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATRIX exist?
Definitions of MATRIX in dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) a rectangular array of quantities or expressions set out by rows and columns
- noun - (geology) amass of fine-grained rock in which fossils, crystals, or gems are embedded
- noun - an enclosure within which something originates or develops (from the Latin for womb)
- noun - the body substance in which tissue cells are embedded
- noun - the formative tissue at the base of a nail
- noun - mold used in the production of phonograph records, type, or other relief surface
- A situation or surrounding substance within which something else originates, develops, or is contained: “Freedom of expression is the matrix, the indispensable condition, of nearly every form of freedom” (Benjamin N.
- The womb.
- The formative cells or tissue of a fingernail, toenail, or tooth.
- The solid matter in which a fossil or crystal is embedded.
- A mold or die.
- The principal metal in an alloy, as the iron in steel.
- A binding substance, as cement in concrete.
- A rectangular array of numeric or algebraic quantities subject to mathematical operations.
- Something resembling such an array, as in the regular formation of elements into columns and rows.
- The network of intersections between input and output leads in a computer, functioning as an encoder or a decoder.
- A mold used in stereotyping and designed to receive positive impressions of type or illustrations from which metal plates can be cast.
- A metal plate used for casting typefaces.
- An electroplated impression of a phonograph record used to make duplicate records.
- noun - something within which something else originates or develops
There are 6 letters in MATRIX: A I M R T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATRIX plus a wildcard: MATRIX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATRIX
Images for MATRIX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.