Scrabble word: AXIOM
Is AXIOM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AXIOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a saying that is widely accepted on its own merits
- noun - (logic) a proposition that is not susceptible of proof or disproof
- A self-evident or universally recognized truth; a maxim: “It is an economic axiom as old as the hills that goods and services can be paid for only with goods and services” (Albert Jay Nock).
- An established rule, principle, or law.
- noun - a self-evident truth
There are 5 letters in AXIOM: A I M O X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AXIOM
Click to search all anagrams of AXIOM plus a wildcard: AXIOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AXIOM
Images for AXIOM
Lookup in Wiki for AXIOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.