Scrabble word: POSTULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POSTULATE exist?
Definitions of POSTULATE in dictionaries:
- noun - (logic) a proposition that is accepted as true in order to provide a basis for logical reasoning
- verb - maintain or assert
- verb - take as a given
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- To make claim for; demand.
- To assume or assert the truth, reality, or necessity of, especially as a basis of an argument.
- To assume as a premise or axiom; take for granted.
- Something assumed without proof as being self-evident or generally accepted, especially when used as a basis for an argument: “the postulate that there is little moral difference between the superpowers” (Henry A.
- A fundamental element; a basic principle.
- An axiom.
- A requirement; a prerequisite.
There are 9 letters in POSTULATE: A E L O P S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POSTULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POSTULATE plus a wildcard: POSTULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POSTULATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POSTULATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.