Scrabble word: IMPAIRMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPAIRMENT exist?
Definitions of IMPAIRMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the occurrence of a change for the worse
- noun - a symptom of reduced quality or strength
- noun - the condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness
- noun - damage that results in a reduction of strength or quality
- noun - the act of making something futile and useless (as by routine)
There are 10 letters in IMPAIRMENT: A E I I M M N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPAIRMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPAIRMENT plus a wildcard: IMPAIRMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPAIRMENT
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPAIRMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.