Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPRINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPRINT exist?
Definitions of IMPRINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinctive influence
- noun - a concavity in a surface produced by pressing
- noun - an identification of a publisher
- noun - an impression produced by pressure or printing
- noun - a device produced by pressure on a surface
- verb - establish or impress firmly in the mind
- verb - mark or stamp with or as if with pressure
- To produce (a mark or pattern) on a surface by pressure.
- To produce a mark on (a surface) by pressure.
- To impart a strong or vivid impression of: “We imprint our own ideas onto acts” (Ellen Goodman).
- To fix firmly, as in the mind: He tried to imprint the number on his memory.
- A mark or pattern produced by imprinting.
- A distinguishing influence or effect: Spanish architecture that shows the imprint of Islamic rule.
- A publisher’s name, often with the date, address, and edition, printed at the bottom of a title page of a publication.
- verb - to produce a mark by pressure
There are 7 letters in IMPRINT: I I M N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPRINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPRINT plus a wildcard: IMPRINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPRINT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPRINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.