Scrabble word: IMPRINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPRINT exist?
Definitions of IMPRINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinctive influence
- noun - a concavity in a surface produced by pressing
- noun - an identification of a publisher
- noun - an impression produced by pressure or printing
- noun - a device produced by pressure on a surface
- verb - establish or impress firmly in the mind
- verb - mark or stamp with or as if with pressure
- To produce (a mark or pattern) on a surface by pressure.
- To produce a mark on (a surface) by pressure.
- To impart a strong or vivid impression of: “We imprint our own ideas onto acts” (Ellen Goodman).
- To fix firmly, as in the mind: He tried to imprint the number on his memory.
- A mark or pattern produced by imprinting.
- A distinguishing influence or effect: Spanish architecture that shows the imprint of Islamic rule.
- A publisher’s name, often with the date, address, and edition, printed at the bottom of a title page of a publication.
- verb - to produce a mark by pressure