Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MINIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINIM exist?
Definitions of MINIM in dictionaries:
- noun - a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 1/60th fluid dram or 0.059194 cubic centimeters
- noun - a United States liquid unit equal to 1/60 fluidram
- noun - a musical note having the time value of half a whole note
- In the United States, 60 of a fluid dram (0.
- In Great Britain, 20 of a scruple (0.
- A half note.
- An insignificantly small portion or thing.
- A downward vertical stroke in handwriting.
- n - a unit of liquid measure
There are 5 letters in MINIM: I I M M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINIM plus a wildcard: MINIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINIM
Images for MINIM
- minim Resources Home [e-Learning resource for Charanga Music]
- ... Stave Descant Recorder minim or Half Note Crotchet or Quarter Note
- Next would be the minim note which has a value of 2 beats which is ...
- ... shadow. The notation in this image is a green half or minim note
- minim Lighting Control Console Applied Electronics
- 8notes.com - Introduction to rhythm in music for beginners
- minim Font Download
- 02 minim.jpg
- minim Rest Resources Home [e-Learning resource for Charanga Music]
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.