Scrabble word: MINIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINIM exist?
Definitions of MINIM in dictionaries:
- noun - a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 1/60th fluid dram or 0.059194 cubic centimeters
- noun - a United States liquid unit equal to 1/60 fluidram
- noun - a musical note having the time value of half a whole note
- In the United States, 60 of a fluid dram (0.
- In Great Britain, 20 of a scruple (0.
- A half note.
- An insignificantly small portion or thing.
- A downward vertical stroke in handwriting.
- noun - a unit of liquid measure