Scrabble word: MINIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINIM exist?
Definitions of MINIM in dictionaries:
- noun - a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 1/60th fluid dram or 0.059194 cubic centimeters
- noun - a United States liquid unit equal to 1/60 fluidram
- noun - a musical note having the time value of half a whole note
- In the United States, 60 of a fluid dram (0.
- In Great Britain, 20 of a scruple (0.
- A half note.
- An insignificantly small portion or thing.
- A downward vertical stroke in handwriting.
- noun - a unit of liquid measure
There are 5 letters in MINIM: I I M M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINIM plus a wildcard: MINIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINIM
Images for MINIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.