Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MINIMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINIMS exist?
Definitions of MINIMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 1/60th fluid dram or 0.059194 cubic centimeters
- noun - a United States liquid unit equal to 1/60 fluidram
- noun - a musical note having the time value of half a whole note
- n - a unit of liquid measure
There are 6 letters in MINIMS: I I M M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINIMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINIMS plus a wildcard: MINIMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINIMS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINIMS
- minims Website
- think that concludes the musical theory for part 2
- 11.90 Rita Heart Earrings - Back in stock
- eminimsi Srr Abi
- eminimsi Karikatr
- eminimsi Serenat
- Gen Enikler ATATRKe Byle Hakaret Ediyor Genel - Gncel ...
- Youve already seen crotchets and minims previously in the first ...
- minims Prednisolone sodium phosphate 0.5% SPC PIL
- Fenerbahe yedek kadroyla kyor resimde grdnz ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.