Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANIMISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANIMISM exist?
Definitions of ANIMISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that all natural objects and the universe itself have souls
- The attribution of conscious life to natural objects or to nature itself.
- The belief in the existence of spiritual beings that are separable or separate from bodies.
- The hypothesis holding that an immaterial force animates the universe.
- n - the belief that souls may exist apart from bodies
There are 7 letters in ANIMISM: A I I M M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANIMISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANIMISM plus a wildcard: ANIMISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANIMISM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANIMISM
- Game of animism - Dhonuk
- Cultures of Africa [licensed for non-commercial use only] Mandingo
- What is animism
- 35A animism
- animism - Related Beliefs - Witchcraft
- animism si religie
- The Kcho and animism
- animism devil masks or vesmuhunu used in animistic rites are now ...
- Fotoblur - animism IV by Marcus Olivieri
- What is animism
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.