Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARITIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARITIME exist?
Definitions of MARITIME in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen
- adj - bordering on or living or characteristic of those near the sea
- Of, relating to, or adjacent to the sea.
- Of or relating to marine shipping or navigation.
- Of or resembling a mariner.
- adj - pertaining to navigation or commerce on the sea
There are 8 letters in MARITIME: A E I I M M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARITIME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARITIME plus a wildcard: MARITIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARITIME
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARITIME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.