Scrabble word: BREATHING
Is BREATHING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BREATHING in dictionaries:
- noun - the bodily process of inhalation and exhalation
- verb - draw air into, and expel out of, the lungs
- verb - be alive
- verb - impart as if by breathing
- verb - allow the passage of air through
- verb - utter or tell
- verb - manifest or evince
- verb - take a short break from one's activities in order to relax
- verb - reach full flavor by absorbing air and being let to stand after having been uncorked
- verb - expel (gases or odors)
- adj - passing or able to pass air in and out of the lungs normally
- The act or process of respiration.
- A single breath.
- The time required to take one’s breath.
- Either of two marks used in Greek to indicate aspiration of an initial vowel or diphthong (1) or the absence of such aspiration (’).
- The presence or absence of aspiration indicated by these marks.
There are 9 letters in BREATHING: A B E G H I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREATHING
Click to search all anagrams of BREATHING plus a wildcard: BREATHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREATHING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREATHING
Lookup in Wiki for BREATHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.