Scrabble word: TENACIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENACIOUS exist?
Definitions of TENACIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - good at remembering
- adj - stubbornly unyielding
- adj - sticking together
- Holding or tending to hold persistently to something, such as a point of view.
- Holding together firmly; cohesive: a tenacious material.
- Clinging to another object or surface; adhesive: tenacious lint on my jacket.
- Tending to retain; retentive: a tenacious memory.
There are 9 letters in TENACIOUS: A C E I N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENACIOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENACIOUS plus a wildcard: TENACIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENACIOUS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENACIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.