Scrabble word: CONSTRAINT
Is CONSTRAINT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONSTRAINT in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being physically constrained
- noun - a device that retards something's motion
- noun - the act of constraining
- The threat or use of force to prevent, restrict, or dictate the action or thought of others.
- The state of being restricted or confined within prescribed bounds: soon tired of the constraint of military life.
- One that restricts, limits, or regulates; a check: ignored all moral constraints in his pursuit of success.
- Embarrassed reserve or reticence; awkwardness: “All constraint had vanished between the two, and they began to talk” (Edith Wharton).
There are 10 letters in CONSTRAINT: A C I N N O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSTRAINT
Click to search all anagrams of CONSTRAINT plus a wildcard: CONSTRAINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSTRAINT
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSTRAINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.