Scrabble word: CHARITIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARITIES exist?
Definitions of CHARITIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a foundation created to promote the public good (not for assistance to any particular individuals)
- noun - a kindly and lenient attitude toward people
- noun - an activity or gift that benefits the public at large
- noun - pinnate-leaved European perennial having bright blue or white flowers
- noun - an institution set up to provide help to the needy
- noun - something given to the needy
There are 9 letters in CHARITIES: A C E H I I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARITIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHARITIES plus a wildcard: CHARITIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHARITIES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHARITIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.