Is HIERATIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HIERATIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cursive form of Egyptian hieroglyphics
- adj - associated with the priesthood or priests
- adj - written or belonging to a cursive form of ancient Egyptian writing
- adj - adhering to fixed types or methods
- Of or associated with sacred persons or offices; sacerdotal.
- Constituting or relating to a simplified cursive style of Egyptian hieroglyphics, used in both sacred and secular writings.
- Extremely formal or stylized, as in a work of art.
- adj - pertaining to priests
There are 8 letters in HIERATIC: A C E H I I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HIERATIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of HIERATIC, to go: HIERATIC?
Rearrange the letters in HIERATIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of HIERATIC
7 letters out of HIERATIC
6 letters out of HIERATIC
5 letters out of HIERATIC
4 letters out of HIERATIC
3 letters out of HIERATIC
2 letters out of HIERATIC
Contextual use of HIERATIC
What's nearby HIERATIC
Lookup in Wiki for HIERATIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HIERATIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HIERATIC"