Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HIERATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIERATIC exist?
Definitions of HIERATIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a cursive form of Egyptian hieroglyphics
- adj - associated with the priesthood or priests
- adj - written or belonging to a cursive form of ancient Egyptian writing
- adj - adhering to fixed types or methods
- Of or associated with sacred persons or offices; sacerdotal.
- Constituting or relating to a simplified cursive style of Egyptian hieroglyphics, used in both sacred and secular writings.
- Extremely formal or stylized, as in a work of art.
- adj - pertaining to priests
There are 8 letters in HIERATIC: A C E H I I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIERATIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIERATIC plus a wildcard: HIERATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIERATIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HIERATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.