Scrabble word: HIERATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIERATIC exist?
Definitions of HIERATIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a cursive form of Egyptian hieroglyphics
- adj - associated with the priesthood or priests
- adj - written or belonging to a cursive form of ancient Egyptian writing
- adj - adhering to fixed types or methods
- Of or associated with sacred persons or offices; sacerdotal.
- Constituting or relating to a simplified cursive style of Egyptian hieroglyphics, used in both sacred and secular writings.
- Extremely formal or stylized, as in a work of art.
- adj - pertaining to priests