Scrabble word: REHABILITATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REHABILITATE exist?
Definitions of REHABILITATE in dictionaries:
- verb - help to readapt, as to a former state of health or good repute
- verb - reinstall politically
- verb - restore to a state of good condition or operation
- To restore to good health or useful life, as through therapy and education.
- To restore to good condition, operation, or capacity.
- To reinstate the good name of.
- To restore the former rank, privileges, or rights of.
There are 12 letters in REHABILITATE: A A B E E H I I L R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REHABILITATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REHABILITATE plus a wildcard: REHABILITATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REHABILITATE
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REHABILITATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.