Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LABIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LABIATE exist?
Definitions of LABIATE in dictionaries:
- adj - having lips or parts that resemble lips
- Having lips or liplike parts.
- Having or characterizing flowers with the corolla divided into two liplike parts, as in the snapdragon.
- A plant belonging to the Labiatae.
- n - a labiated plant
There are 7 letters in LABIATE: A A B E I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LABIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LABIATE plus a wildcard: LABIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LABIATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LABIATE
- Frustules (arrowheadslabiate processes) (SEM).
- labiate yellow lila flower - Download Nature
- Botanical.com Home Page
- Self Heal (labiate family) Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Advances in labiate Science Systematic Works & Conference Proceedings ...
- Falsa ortica purpurea
- Neoerysiphe galeopsidis labiate Powdery Mildew Ascomycetes Ascomycota ...
- Under lipViolet-Blue RHS-CC 93B
- luteola Panther Creek AMAOS Grower Barney & Aileen Garrison ...
- labiate da identificare - Foto dei Fiori e delle Piante da ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.