Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABELIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABELIA exist?
Definitions of ABELIA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers
- n - an Asian or Mexican shrub
There are 6 letters in ABELIA: A A B E I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABELIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABELIA plus a wildcard: ABELIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABELIA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABELIA
- Fileabelia x grandiflora Edward Goucher2.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Plant of the week abelia X grandiflora landscape architecture Blog
- abelia Kaleidoscope Garden Housecalls
- Piltabelia x grandiflora 03.jpg - Vikipeedia vaba entsklopeedia
- Piltabelia grandiflora A.jpg - Vikipeedia vaba entsklopeedia
- My Weeds Are Very Sorry Glossy abelia
- Glossy abelia (abelia x grandiflora) Sam Bahr photographer
- Piltabelia x grandiflora Edward Goucher1.jpg - Vikipeedia vaba ...
- abelia ideale come siepe profumata Consigli sullabelia ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.