Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HABITAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HABITAT exist?
Definitions of HABITAT in dictionaries:
- noun - the type of environment in which an organism or group normally lives or occurs
- The area or type of environment in which an organism or ecological community normally lives or occurs: a marine habitat.
- The place in which a person or thing is most likely to be found.
- n - the natural environment of an organism
There are 7 letters in HABITAT: A A B H I T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HABITAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HABITAT plus a wildcard: HABITAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HABITAT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HABITAT
- FileDolphin artificial habitat.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Giant Panda And Bamboo More Than A Meal To The Endangered Bear
- black and white outline of the habitat poster is also available for ...
- Elephant habitat
- Figure 1. Potential causes of a change to habitat removaldisturbance ...
- Absolute Natural Resources habitat Enhancement
- Lakeside habitat by Annette Higginbotham
- Wolf habitat at the Turtleback Zoo West Orange Essex County
- habitats and Adaptations Animals and Their habitats
- FileDrosera anglica habitat.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia