Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARABLE exist?
Definitions of ARABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - (of farmland) capable of being farmed productively
- Land fit to be cultivated.
- n - land suitable for cultivation
There are 6 letters in ARABLE: A A B E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARABLE plus a wildcard: ARABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARABLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARABLE
- Kids guide to food arable and pastoral farming
- ... Amoudi Solicits Additional arable Land Commercial Pressures on Land
- Manor Farm arable
- arable land - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- arable farming - Click to enlarge
- arable farming OS grid NY0883 Geograph Britain and Ireland ...
- arable Land
- arable Farms
- Panoramio - Photo of arable land forever...
- arable crops grown at Sheepdrove Organic Farm include high quality ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.