Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AERATE exist?
Definitions of AERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - expose to fresh air
- verb - aerate (sewage) so as to favor the growth of organisms that decompose organic matter
- verb - impregnate, combine, or supply with oxygen
- To supply or charge (liquid) with a gas, especially to charge with carbon dioxide.
- To expose to the circulation of air for purification.
- To expose (a tissue) to oxygen, as in the oxygenation of the blood by respiration.
- verb - to supply with air
There are 6 letters in AERATE: A A E E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AERATE plus a wildcard: AERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AERATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AERATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.