Scrabble word: AERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AERATE exist?
Definitions of AERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - expose to fresh air
- verb - aerate (sewage) so as to favor the growth of organisms that decompose organic matter
- verb - impregnate, combine, or supply with oxygen
- To supply or charge (liquid) with a gas, especially to charge with carbon dioxide.
- To expose to the circulation of air for purification.
- To expose (a tissue) to oxygen, as in the oxygenation of the blood by respiration.
- verb - to supply with air