Scrabble word: AUREATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUREATE exist?
Definitions of AUREATE in dictionaries:
- adj - elaborately or excessively ornamented
- adj - having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
- Of a golden color; gilded.
- Inflated and pompous in style.
- adv - of the color of gold [adj -ENER, -ENEST] : GOLDENLY
There are 7 letters in AUREATE: A A E E R T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUREATE plus a wildcard: AUREATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUREATE
Images for AUREATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.