Is LAUREATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAUREATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone honored for great achievements
- adj - worthy of the greatest honor or distinction
- Worthy of the greatest honor or distinction: “The nation’s pediatrician laureate is preparing to lay down his black bag” (James Traub).
- Crowned or decked with laurel as a mark of honor.
- Made of laurel sprigs, as a wreath or crown.
- One honored or awarded a prize for great achievements especially in the arts or sciences: a Nobel laureate.
- A poet laureate.
- verb - to crown with a wreath of evergreen leaves
There are 8 letters in LAUREATE: A A E E L R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAUREATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAUREATE, to go: LAUREATE?
Rearrange the letters in LAUREATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LAUREATE
7 letters out of LAUREATE
6 letters out of LAUREATE
5 letters out of LAUREATE
4 letters out of LAUREATE
3 letters out of LAUREATE
2 letters out of LAUREATE
Contextual use of LAUREATE
What's nearby LAUREATE
Lookup in Wiki for LAUREATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAUREATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAUREATE"