Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAUREATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAUREATE exist?
Definitions of LAUREATE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone honored for great achievements
- adj - worthy of the greatest honor or distinction
- Worthy of the greatest honor or distinction: “The nation’s pediatrician laureate is preparing to lay down his black bag” (James Traub).
- Crowned or decked with laurel as a mark of honor.
- Made of laurel sprigs, as a wreath or crown.
- One honored or awarded a prize for great achievements especially in the arts or sciences: a Nobel laureate.
- A poet laureate.
- v - to crown with a wreath of evergreen leaves
There are 8 letters in LAUREATE: A A E E L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAUREATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAUREATE plus a wildcard: LAUREATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAUREATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAUREATE
- FileDacia Duster laureate K9K 1.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- laureate dCi 110 CV 4x4 caractersticas del Dacia Duster laureate ...
- Dacia Logan Laurate - avis achat meilleurs prix - Voitures ...
- laureate Education Gdask laureate Gdansk
- LINDAU NOBEL laureate MEETINGS A festival of lies
- R5 Laurate TURBO 85 TOUT sur la RENAULT 5
- ... presents Siobhn Parkinson with her medal as laureate na ng
- Forum Dacia Leggi argomento - DACIA DUSTER O NISSAN QASHQAI
- ... Fest activities to honor Nobel laureate Sept. 8-9 on his 75th birthday
- from left Supervisor Shirakawa Supervisor Wasserman Kevins ...