Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAUREATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAUREATE exist?
Definitions of LAUREATE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone honored for great achievements
- adj - worthy of the greatest honor or distinction
- Worthy of the greatest honor or distinction: “The nation’s pediatrician laureate is preparing to lay down his black bag” (James Traub).
- Crowned or decked with laurel as a mark of honor.
- Made of laurel sprigs, as a wreath or crown.
- One honored or awarded a prize for great achievements especially in the arts or sciences: a Nobel laureate.
- A poet laureate.
- verb - to crown with a wreath of evergreen leaves
There are 8 letters in LAUREATE: A A E E L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAUREATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAUREATE plus a wildcard: LAUREATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAUREATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAUREATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.