Scrabble word: TORRENTIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORRENTIAL exist?
Definitions of TORRENTIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or resulting from the action of a torrent
- adj - resembling a torrent in force and abundance
- adj - pouring in abundance
- Resembling, flowing in, or forming torrents: torrential mountain streams; a torrential downpour.
- Resulting from the action of fast-flowing streams: torrential erosion.
- Flowing or surging abundantly; wild: torrential applause.
There are 10 letters in TORRENTIAL: A E I L N O R R T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORRENTIAL plus a wildcard: TORRENTIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORRENTIAL
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORRENTIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.