Scrabble word: PROHIBITIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROHIBITIONS exist?
Definitions of PROHIBITIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a law forbidding the sale of alcoholic beverages
- noun - a decree that prohibits something
- noun - the period from 1920 to 1933 when the sale of alcoholic beverages was prohibited in the United States by a constitutional amendment
- noun - refusal to approve or assent to
- noun - the action of prohibiting or inhibiting or forbidding (or an instance thereof)
There are 12 letters in PROHIBITIONS: B H I I I N O O P R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROHIBITIONS plus a wildcard: PROHIBITIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROHIBITIONS
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROHIBITIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.