Scrabble word: INHIBIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INHIBIT exist?
Definitions of INHIBIT in dictionaries:
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - limit the range or extent of
- verb - limit, block, or decrease the action or function of
- verb - control and refrain from showing
- To hold back; restrain.
- To prohibit; forbid.
- To prevent or decrease the rate of (a reaction).
- To decrease, limit, or block the action or function of (an enzyme or organ, for example).
- verb - to restrain or hold back
There are 7 letters in INHIBIT: B H I I I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INHIBIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INHIBIT plus a wildcard: INHIBIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INHIBIT
Images for INHIBIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.