Scrabble word: INHIBIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INHIBIT exist?
Definitions of INHIBIT in dictionaries:
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - limit the range or extent of
- verb - limit, block, or decrease the action or function of
- verb - control and refrain from showing
- To hold back; restrain.
- To prohibit; forbid.
- To prevent or decrease the rate of (a reaction).
- To decrease, limit, or block the action or function of (an enzyme or organ, for example).
- verb - to restrain or hold back