Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INHIBITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INHIBITS exist?
Definitions of INHIBITS in dictionaries:
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - limit the range or extent of
- verb - limit, block, or decrease the action or function of
- verb - control and refrain from showing
- v - to restrain or hold back
There are 8 letters in INHIBITS: B H I I I N S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INHIBITS plus a wildcard: INHIBITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INHIBITS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INHIBITS
- Structural BiochemistryEnzyme RegulationFeedback inhibition ...
- Powerchair inhibits -- WHEELCHAIRJUNKIE.COM
- Fluvastatin inhibits HMG-CoA reductase - C0035211 - Science Photo ...
- Bivalirudin inhibits thrombin
- What inhibits FSH eHow.com
- How the media inhibits FREEDOM from child victims of trafficking
- Stress inhibits Brain Growth in Infants - Tips Baby and Child - All ...
- ... SINGLE Bed Mattress Protector - inhibits Dust Mites from rejuvopedic
- Tamoxifen inhibits estrogen
- View in workspace Download full-size image Download high-quality image ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.