Scrabble word: INHIBITS
Is INHIBITS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INHIBITS in dictionaries:
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - limit the range or extent of
- verb - limit, block, or decrease the action or function of
- verb - control and refrain from showing
- verb - to restrain or hold back
There are 8 letters in INHIBITS: B H I I I N S T
Click to search all anagrams of INHIBITS plus a wildcard: INHIBITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INHIBITS
Images for INHIBITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.