Scrabble word: BISHOP
Is BISHOP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BISHOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a senior member of the Christian clergy having spiritual and administrative authority
- noun - port wine mulled with oranges and cloves
- noun - (chess) a piece that can be moved diagonally over unoccupied squares of the same color
- A high-ranking Christian cleric, in modern churches usually in charge of a diocese and in some churches regarded as having received the highest ordination in unbroken succession from the apostles.
- B, bp.
- Mulled port spiced with oranges, sugar, and cloves.
- verb - to appoint as a bishop (the head of a diocese)
There are 6 letters in BISHOP: B H I O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BISHOP
Click to search all anagrams of BISHOP plus a wildcard: BISHOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BISHOP
Images for BISHOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.