Scrabble word: PROHIBITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROHIBITION exist?
Definitions of PROHIBITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a law forbidding the sale of alcoholic beverages
- noun - a decree that prohibits something
- noun - the period from 1920 to 1933 when the sale of alcoholic beverages was prohibited in the United States by a constitutional amendment
- noun - refusal to approve or assent to
- noun - the action of prohibiting or inhibiting or forbidding (or an instance thereof)
- The act of prohibiting or the condition of being prohibited.
- A law, order, or decree that forbids something.
- The forbidding by law of the manufacture, transportation, sale, and possession of alcoholic beverages.