Scrabble word: PROHIBITION
Is PROHIBITION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PROHIBITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a law forbidding the sale of alcoholic beverages
- noun - a decree that prohibits something
- noun - the period from 1920 to 1933 when the sale of alcoholic beverages was prohibited in the United States by a constitutional amendment
- noun - refusal to approve or assent to
- noun - the action of prohibiting or inhibiting or forbidding (or an instance thereof)
- The act of prohibiting or the condition of being prohibited.
- A law, order, or decree that forbids something.
- The forbidding by law of the manufacture, transportation, sale, and possession of alcoholic beverages.
There are 11 letters in PROHIBITION: B H I I I N O O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROHIBITION
Click to search all anagrams of PROHIBITION plus a wildcard: PROHIBITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROHIBITION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROHIBITION
Lookup in Wiki for PROHIBITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.