Scrabble word: SEDENTARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEDENTARY exist?
Definitions of SEDENTARY in dictionaries:
- adj - requiring sitting or little activity
- Characterized by or requiring much sitting: a sedentary job.
- Accustomed to sitting or to taking little exercise.
- Remaining or living in one area, as certain birds; not migratory.
- Attached to a surface and not moving freely, as a barnacle.
There are 9 letters in SEDENTARY: A D E E N R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEDENTARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEDENTARY plus a wildcard: SEDENTARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEDENTARY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEDENTARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.