Scrabble word: REPOSITORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPOSITORY exist?
Definitions of REPOSITORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a facility where things can be deposited for storage or safekeeping
- noun - a person to whom a secret is entrusted
- noun - a burial vault (usually for some famous person)
- A place where things may be put for safekeeping.
- A warehouse.
- A museum.
- A burial vault; a tomb.
- One that contains or is a store of something specified: “Bone marrow is also the repository for some leukemias and lymphomas” (Seth Rolbein).
- One who is entrusted with secrets or confidential information.
There are 10 letters in REPOSITORY: E I O O P R R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPOSITORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPOSITORY plus a wildcard: REPOSITORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPOSITORY
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPOSITORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.