Scrabble word: POSTERIOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does POSTERIOR exist?
Definitions of POSTERIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - a tooth situated at the back of the mouth
- adj - located at or near or behind a part or near the end of a structure
- adj - coming at a subsequent time or stage
- Located behind a part or toward the rear of a structure.
- Relating to the caudal end of the body in quadrupeds or the dorsal side in human beings and other primates.
- Next to or facing the main stem or axis.
- Coming after in order; following.
- The buttocks.
There are 9 letters in POSTERIOR: E I O O P R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POSTERIOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POSTERIOR plus a wildcard: POSTERIOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POSTERIOR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POSTERIOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.